Hello lovely blogging beans! I hope you are all well and safe! In today’s post, I’m going to be doing maggie’s Tag which is ‘The Sunshine & Rainbows Tag. Without further ado, let’s get started! 😀
Maggie’s special message: 💜
“the sunshine & rainbows blog tag is an award created to show appreciation for bloggers who bring positivity and happiness into our lives!“
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Share the badge and rules in your post
- Include this blog tag statement: “the sunshine & rainbows blog tag is an award created to show appreciation for bloggers who bring positivity and happiness into our lives!“
- Answer the tag’s 5 questions
- Tag 5-10 bloggers whose blogs you love reading!
- Include a custom message to your nominees about why you tagged them
- Keep on blogging! We love that you’re part of the blogging world 🌎
🌈 ☀️ 🌈
What are your favorite kinds of posts to write?
I love writing poem posts (mostly on my writing blog) and also I love doing tags because you can get to know everyone on the blogosphere.
What’s a post you’d love to write but haven’t yet?
I’d love to write an ‘assumptions about me’ post.
In what ways do you enjoy helping other people?
I love making people happy by helping them. I love writing positive messages to people to make them smile. 🤗
What (or who) really inspires you?
Mostly the blogging community because of your posts and also all your wonderful comments that I get on my blog. 💕
What do you love to see on other people’s blogs?
I LOVE to see unique posts with some chat in them. I love laid back posts that feel like I’m talking to someone. 😀
🦋 🦋. 🦋
Zainab– I love Zainab’s blog so much because she writes inspiring posts that I can relate to.
Sneha 💛✨– Sneha writes fun and inspiring posts like ‘quotes for the month’ which are so fun to read.
Shiny787– Another fun blog (We did a collab a few weeks ago!) who also has unique posts full of imagination.
Inaya B 💙– Inaya is a fellow pottah-head who never fails to have fun posts.
YOU!! An open nomination 😀
🌈 ☀️. 🌈
Thanks to Maggie for nominating me and I hope you enjoyed reading!! If you did make sure to have a wonderful day,