Welcome back to flora’s week show. In today’s post, I’m doing The Flower Blogger Award! Yay!! I got nominated by the amazing The Hopeful Writer post so thank you so much. ❤ Without further ado, let’s get started!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and put their link in the post
- Answer the 7 questions that your nominator gave you
- Then Make up your own 7 questions
- You are not required to answer the questions you make up but you can Nominate 5 people and put their names in your post.
- What’s your fave tree?
Hmmm- a Willow tree! 🌳
2. What is your favorite fruit?
3. If you ate <switch this out for any food> for one year, do you think you would change physically? Do you think you would change at all? Explain
I’d eat cheese because you can have lots of different meals with it in from pasta to pizza. I don’t know how it would affect me because I think cheese is quite healthy. 🧀
4. Do you like sewing? If you do, what do you sew? (I do!)
Yes, I love it! I like sowing on my badges that I earn as I go to girl guiding. 💕
5. If you discovered a new flower, what would you call it? What color would it be? Would it be poisonous or edible or even be used for medicine? Describe it
My flower would be lilac with rounded petals with darker lilac highlights. It would be called ‘flora’ because flora is ‘the plants of a particular region, habitat, or geological period.’ It would be used to decorate weddings and special occasions.
What is your favorite bird?
A Barn Owl because it is so beautiful and gracful
What would you make a meme on? What would it have as a picture background? Explain
I’d make it on BBC Ghosts because there is so many funny lines in it. 😀
Thanks for reading my answers! I hope you enjoyed and if you did make sure to like, follow and comment. Have a good day,