Hello friends! ❤ What’s up! ~Yeah… why did I say that?~ Anyways! Do you like my new sidebar? I love it! In today’s post, I’m going to be sharing what’s on my desk. I love writing at my desk and I’ve got to have the essentials. I hope you find this post interesting and without further ado, let’s get started!
First off, I have my daily writing tools which are:
- Pens & Pencils- ~Maybe a few more then needed~ (*looks round, embarrassed*)
- Sticky notes- I recently went a bit crazy with sticky notes! Yeah… I now have 2 packs of 50.
- Page markers- These are so, so helpful! I use them near to everyday. I would 100000000% recommend them.
- Hole puncher- Another essential
- Sticky tape! You can’t miss this one!
Here is a picture of my writing tools draw:
My inspiration box
In this basket I put some books I’m going to read as well as books I love for inspiration when I’m writing. I’d say this is a really important item (s) on my desk. Here is a photo of the books in my basket:
I use my Mac for my blog, school work, writing and normal use. With my computer, I have a pair of Blue Light Glasses, which I where when I’m working later at night. This is a picture of my whole desk: (sorry it’s dark…oops)
Thank you so, so much for reading! If you liked this post, make sure to like, follow and comment! Have a wonderful day,