Hello friends! Today I got nominated for the bookworm’s tag by the one and only, – PottahWand –! But! If you have’t checked out – PottahWand –‘s wonderful blog please, please do so because she’s amazin’! 😀
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you
- Include the tag graphic in your post
- Answer the ten questions the blogger asked
- Nominate between five and ten bloggers
- Ask your nominees ten book-related questions!
- Don’t feel bound to these rules
- (Most importantly) Have fun!
Do you own any books that you’re slightly scared of?
Yes! One of them is Alice in wonderland because of the mad hatter (think that’s how you spell it).
What’s your favourite book? Why?
The Harry Potter books! I LOVE them so, so, so much because it’s so magical and inventive ❤
How many books do you think you own?
Right… 1 6 24. Ok! My book (bookshelf in my room) count is… 105!
Do you have a least favourite book?
I don’t believe I do! 😀
If your favourite book was made into a film, then would you watch it? (If it already has, then did you watch it, and did you like it?).
YES! If ‘Wave me goodbye’ got turned into a movie I’d 10000000% watch it all all possible costs! 😀
If you could be made into a book character, what would you look like, and what would your personality be like?
I’d have to be a which from Harry Potter called Sabrina (after Sabrina the teenage witch) and i’d have light brown hair with matching eyes. My personality would be kind and hard working. 😀
If you could write a book, what would it be about?
Hmmm… I really don’t know BUT it would 100% be fiction
Do you think that books make the world a better place?
YES! I think they do because you can come into another world with a blink of an eye. 😀
What, in your own words, is the definition of a book?
A wonderland of massive dreams all made in one little object.
How do you feel when you finish a book?
So excited!! Because, another book can be opened up. 😀
Thank you so, so much – PottahWand – for nominating me for this wonderful award ❤
- Fave book you’ve ever read and why?
- Who are your all time fave authors?
- What is your ideal, dream reading place?
- What are your reading goals for April?
- What is your TBR (to be read) looking like?
- What is the best thing about starting a new book?
- are you a day reader or night reader?
- If you had to chose 5 books to read over and over again, which books would you chose?
- Have you ever stumbled on a book that you never thought you’d like but grew to love it?
- Do you listen to music while reading?
I hope you have a good day/night! 😀