Hello friends! Welcome back to another tagged post! Today I was tagged by the amazing Spectacular Selina. Thank you so much 😀 Without further ado, I hope you enjoy this post!! 😀
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post Colton Beckwith RPC
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award.
How are you going to live your life?
WOW! That’s a very good question. I’d love to live my life with 3 qualities and as long as I have these qualities.
If you could do whatever you pleased for one day, what would you do?
I would start my day off with some chocolate flakes with melted chocolate on top. (yum)
Then I’d get changed and walk down to the shopping mall and do a bit (a lot) of shopping! 😀
Then I’d have a dinner made from Mac N cheese yummy!!
What percentage are you an introvert, and what percentage are you an extrovert?
I’m 40% introvert and 60% extrovert
Do you prefer when it’s raining, or when it’s sunny?
I prefere both ways because when it’s a rainy day I can do rainy day activities but on sunny days in the summer I love going for walks and going to the beach (pre- covid).
What’s your favorite book genre? Why do you like this kind of genre?
I LOVE fantasy so,so, so much! The reason behind this is because ANYTHING could happen and I love that! 😀
Do you secretly like the lockdown?
Ok… so at the start of Lockdown I was saying “OMG this is going to be epic!” But then as soon as 2-3 weeks pasted I was over it. Although when I started blogging I found my love in writing which passed the time quite well. So overall maybe 50-50.
What was the last book you read?
The last book I read was ‘wave me goodbye’ by Jacqueline Wilson (well… a few pages away)
- How do you like to destress and relax?
- Top five audio/books you can’t get over?
- What do you love todo when your not blogging?
- What motivates you to work hard?
- What are some blog pros and cons?
- If somebody could tell you the future of your life would you like to know?
- Where do you see your blog in 6 months?
I hope you enjoyed this post! 😀