Hello! Welcome to the first week of Thursday cupper with Flora so grab your cup of tea and I’ll begin.
Q&A with me
I have prepared a few questions you might like to know about me (google questions)
- If you could live anywhere, where would that be? – My answer to this is anywhere sunny because where I live it’s really cold in winter.
- Have you ever been in the snow? -Yes, as you may know I posted “footprints in the snow” a few weeks ago.
If you have any Q&A questions for next week comment them and I might answer them. 😀
Update on Bertie- I took these photos when he was on the sofa and he should’t have been #posing for the camera
5 facts about February (facts from the fact site)
- If you were born in February, your birthstone is an amethyst and your flower is a primrose.
- Over time, the length of February kept changing. At one point, it had as little as 23 days.
- The Saxons called February “Sol-monath” which means “cake month” because they would offer cakes to the gods during February.
- February is the only month where it’s possible to go the entire time without having a full moon.
- The odds of being born on February 29th are about 1 in 1,461.
My current reading book: Page number- 76- Chapter 5
If you have any book recommendations, questions, feedback or any thoughts comment bellow and I’ll be sure to reply, but until my next blog post byee.